The mission of the Scott County Family YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind, and body for all. Our Y’s cause is to strengthen the foundation of our community through uniting the community and being a catalyst for positive change.
Our Y is an association of men, women and children joined together by a shared commitment to promote healthy living, nurture the potential of kids and foster a sense of social responsibility. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
Click our Membership Application to download the Y’s membership application.
Membership Category Joining Fee Monthly Fee
Family (2 adults + any dependents) $55 $51
Additional adult in Family household (per person) $10
Senior Family (2 adults ages 62 & older) $22 $42
Additional adult in Senior household (per person) $10
Senior Adult (age 62 & older) $12 $28
Adult (ages 18-61) $35 $33
Teen (ages 12 – 17) $20 $23
Facilities & Policies
Child Watch (CLOSED)
- – Members must scan their Y membership card at the Member Services Desk each time they visit the Y, or they can download our app from the app store and scan their card from their phone.
- – Y members should represent our core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Inappropriate language and fighting are strictly prohibited.
- – Children under 16 years old must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian, or must be enrolled in a supervised program. When children are participating in a program, a parent or guardian must remain on the premises unless otherwise noted.
- – Programs and schedules are subject to change.
Fitness Center Policies
- – Sign-ups and a 30-minute limit may be required for cardiovascular equipment.
- – Teens ages 12-14 years old may utilize the cardio center with adult supervision.
- – Teens ages 15-16 years and older may utilize the free-weight and machine-weight area with adult supervision.
- – Branch supervisors reserve the right to determine equipment competency and limitations at any time to ensure the safety of participants and member service.
- – Please return weights, dumbbells, and all other equipment used during your time at the Y to the storage racks when done.
- – Equipment must be sanitized before and after each use by the member. Spray bottles equipped with disinfectant and rags are available for use upon entry of the facility.
Locker Room Policies
- – Locker rooms and showers are now open with limited availability.
- – Only 2 stalls and 2 showers will remain open at this time. However, the lobby restrooms are available for use.
- – The locker rooms and showers will be closed between 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM for cleaning.
- – Clothing and other personal belongings not in use shall be stored in the lockers provided by the Y.
- – The Y is not responsible for personal items brought into the building. We recommend that you bring a lock for your locker, but locks must be removed by the end of the day. If you forget your lock or need a lock to use for the day, check with the Member Services Desk to see if they have any available.
- – Children over the age of 5 must use gender-appropriate locker rooms. The Y offers families the option of changing in the restrooms located in the front of the building next to the vending machines.
- – Cell phone, camera, or video camera use is strictly forbidden in the locker rooms.
Group Exercise Class Policies
- – All group exercise classes will be held in the East Gymnasium until further notice.
- – Any class without a minimum number of participants may be subject to cancellation. Classes cancelled by the Y will be made up or credits will be issued.
- – Credits must be submitted to and approved by the Program Director.
- – Refunds will only be given with a doctor’s written notice and approval of a Program Director.
- – Any other class missed by a participant cannot be made up. Schedules are subject to change.
- – Adult (16 and older) Guest Pass Fee is $5.00 per visit. Photo ID is required.
- – Youth (15 and younger) Guest Pass Fee is $5.00 per visit. No limit on yearly visits.
- – Guests restrictions and schedules may apply.
- – Guest passes are valid for one day only.
- – Guests over age 16 are required to present a current photo ID. Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult member.
- – Advanced notice is not required.