Financial Assistance: Open Door Application
It is the policy of the YMCA to make membership available to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or financial circumstances without discrimination. Financial assistance is available to those demonstating need and is subjected to available resources.
The Scott County Family YMCA is your provider for all types of fun activities. The 25,000 square foot facility on 15 acres houses fitness equipment and services designed to promote a healthy spirit and body for individuals and families. The facility includes:
- 11,000 square foot gymnasium for basketball and volleyball, along with an elevated running/walking track surrounding the gym floor.
- A 6 lane lap pool and a warmer therapy pool
- Aerobic and Conference Room
- Fully supplied Fitness Center with cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Outdoor Patio Area Lobby
- Reception Area
- Outdoor half-mile track
- Child Watch Room
- N/A, March 1, 2018 – April 12, 2018 – TRI-AT-THE-Y Indoor Spring Triathlon
Author Archives: admin
Building Hours Monday – Thursday: 5:00am – 9:00pm Friday: 5:00am – 8:00pm Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am – 4:00pm Pool Hours Monday – Friday: 6:30am-1:00pm & 4:00pm-7:00pm Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm Building Address 805 W. Community Way … Continue reading